Rotis are a significant part of an Indian meal. As much as we love eating rotis, it takes hours to make rotis for the entire family. There’s when a Roti Making Machine comes into play. But it is necessary to select a good roti maker brand. I have listed the best roti maker Brands in India and their best Roti Makers that you can purchase.
Bajaj Non-stick Chapati Maker
Bajaj has been delivering the best of kitchen appliances from the very first day. The utmost engineering precision of the brand and the reliability of the name “BAJAJ” is linked with this non-stick roti maker. The sturdy outer part of the body helps to provide fluffy rotis that are also light. Making the rotis, you see on the TV commercials has become more comfortable with the Bajaj VACCO 900W “Go-Ezzee” Non-stick Chapati Maker C-02. This amazing chapatti maker is lightweight, and it is also convenient for family gatherings and other festivals.
- ABS plastic cool-touch handle. The handle of this product is heat resistant too.
- The Tawa of the roti maker is made up of Teflon heritage coating. It gives the non-sticky property to the product.
- This Roti maker comes with a stainless-steel body and shockproof housing. It also consists of a power indicator.
- The Roti maker also has an automated temperature cut off feature. The product is also very time efficient.
Prestige PRM 3.0 Roti Maker
Prestige is a well-reputed and one of the best roti maker brands in India. The Prestige PRM 3.0 Roti maker is one of the most popular Roti makers of 2019. It consists of a temperature control knob, which makes it handier as you can select the temperature on which the roti needs to be cooked. However, the knob is not the only thing that keeps this roti maker on this list. It also comes with a high-quality, non-stick plate. You can even make dosas and appam with this Roti maker.
- Heat resistant handles.
- Made up of Stainless Steel.
- The non-stick griddle.
- It consumes only 900 watts of power.
- The stainless steel that the product is made up of is very durable too.
- The fiber plastic body is shockproof.
Sunflame RM-1 900- watt Roti maker
This lightweight Roti maker from Sunflame is one of the very durable roti makers of this time, and if you are a fitness freak who likes to have chapatti for your breakfast, then the Sunflame Roti maker is one of the perfect Roti makers for you. This is another decent roti maker the people of the country have liked a lot lately. This amazing roti maker is well known for soft Rotis and non-oily chapattis. It also has a thermostat setting that will help you to regulate the temperature safely for the user. The outer body of the roti maker is made up of stainless steel material. The heat resistant plastic handle of the roti maker makes it more acceptable to the buyer’s community.
- The very durable stainless-steel body of the product makes it last longer than the other roti makers in the market.
- Ergonomic plastic handles make it shockproof and heat resistant for the users.
- The thermostat temperature regulator adds some more safety.
- The attractive yet straightforward structure is one of the reasons for the product becoming this famous. The oil-free chapattis help to promote good health.
Hilton Roti maker
Hilton is also a very well-known brand in the Indian electrical home appliance market. The new Hilton Roti maker is the recent addition to their electrical appliances list. The Hilton New Hilton Roti maker delivers very soft and delicious rotis without a problem. This fantastic product also made up of durable stainless steel, is a very reliable option if you want to pick the best roti maker this festive season. The multi-utility of the product increases the demand for the product in the market. You can also try parantha, roti, papad, and stuffed paranthas too in this fantastic product. The non-stick surface coating also adds up an advantage in the list.
- The easy to use bakelite handles and knobs of the product are heat resistant.
- The product is very convenient to maintain the temperature of the product.
- The product also includes an automated turn off features.
- The non-stick surface is also a considerable advantage of the product.
Jaipan JDRM 901 Jumbo Roti Maker
Jaipan has evolved as a trustworthy brand in India. The users of the Jaipan electrical home appliances are very pleased with their service. Jaipan’s Roti maker has impressed buyers with high-quality performance. The Jaipan JDRM 901 Jumbo Roti Maker has a non-stick surface that helps to deliver soft Rotis without leaving any slug.
- The Greblon Gamma coated on the cooking surface, makes the surface non-stick to doughs or other mixtures.
- A red-light indicator helps to indicate if the machine is on.
- The stainless-steel body of the product is very durable too.
If you are on a budget then you can select one from the top 5 roti makers under Rs. 2000.
What is a Roti Maker?
A roti-maker is an electronic device that helps you to cook instant rotis, thereby saving a lot of your time and your efforts. This device works on the principle of pressure and heat. All you are required to do is to keep a dry flour patty inside your roti-maker. The pressure is applied from the upper portion, turning the dough round and circular. And then the roti maker applies equal heat on the dough. This results in a full circle roti, which is precisely like the roti that you would cook on your typical gas stove. You can refer to How does a Roti Maker works for more details.
Why is Roti Maker Necessary?
The struggle of making chapatis at home is real – especially when you are living alone and have a busy routine. Thanks to the invention of the roti-maker, now you can easily make chapatis at home, without investing your precious time, thereby making sure that you maintain your healthy eating habits without compromising on the quality of the chapattis.
Roti-makers are the freshest kitchen trend, and a lot of people are pondering over the idea of buying a roti-maker of the best brands.
Thus, considering the immense popularity of a roti-maker, many brands have started creating roti-makers in different patterns and designs, having one feature or the other. It is necessary to get a roti maker of a reputed brand and from a trusted source. I have mentioned five best Roti Maker Brands in India above. You can refer it to select the one that suits your needs. If you have any doubts or concerns feel free to comment down below and I would be happy to help.