You are welcome to my blog, which is all about helping you with your cooking-associated matters. So, you are wondering how to clean Roti Maker properly, whether you have already bought it or you intend to purchases it. If so, you have stumbled across the right place.
Almost everybody who already uses this machine is full of praise for the way it works wonderfully, but when it comes to cleaning, it is not the most enjoyable part of utilizing it.
With that in mind – in this brief piece of writing as guidelines – you’re just going to learn how you can clean Roti Maker to increase its lifespan. Most users do everything but fail to maintain cleanliness.
Why is it necessary to keep your Roti Maker as Clean as Possible?
To keep Roti Machine in working condition, you need to take proper care by keeping it clean and protected every time after you have used it. This is also because a well-maintained and thoroughly cleaned machine will enable you to use it for a long-term period, for sure. And over the top, it is necessary to clean it to keep away germs and bacterias regularly.
How to clean Roti Maker Pan after you have made oily dosas, puris, & parathas?
Most users report that they find it hard to clean the oily surface of Roti Maker perfectly. The process of wiping your oily Roti Maker spotlessly clean is not much more different than stated above, with a slight difference. Follow these steps, and you will be able to see your machine spotlessly clean:
- Take some lukewarm water.
- Dip a clean cloth in the water.
- Squeeze the cloth
- Wipe the roti making-machine gently with that cloth.
- You have to repeat wiping the surfaces several times until it is spotlessly neat and clean
- Some veteran people also advise using onion to clean oily surfaces of Roti Maker.
- Do not pour water directly on the roti maker.
- Do not use cold water, as cold water may remove the non-sticky element of the roti maker pan.
Cleaning Process of Full Roti Maker (Once in a while)
To clean your Full Roti Maker or Roti Making machine, you need to know the right method so that it is always free from germs, bacteria, dirt, and other pollutants. Well, let me explain the cleaning process to you step by step to make it as easy as possible.
- The first thing that people might often forget is to switch it off. Make sure that Roti Maker is switched off before you begin to clean it.
- Before you get started with the cleaning process, you must make sure that you are going to use warm water.
- Do not use too much water while cleaning your roti maker. Just dip a cloth in the water and use it to clean it.
- For the sake of convenience, you are supposed to use a good-quality detergent to remove dirt and sticky oil from the surfaces.
- It may take a while until you see the surfaces quite neat and clean, especially when you make oily chapattis.
- Use a cleaning brush to dust any flour residue off.
- Use a cleaning stick to clean the pans, more than anything else.
Never make use of cold water to cleanse your Roti Maker because it may reduce the efficiency of non-sticky features of the pan. Since Roti Maker is an electrical machine, you are not supposed to make use of water excessively as it may affect its performance or cause some faults.
Why prefer Modern Roti Maker
Compared to traditional Roti Makers, a modern Roti Maker is built-in with easy-to-use features. With a simple but magical stick which they provide with the box, you can easily clean it:
- Front of Upper pan
- Back of Upper pan
- Top of the Lower pan
- Bottom of the Lower pan
With the help of the stick, it is now incredibly easy to thoroughly clean the containers as well as clear out the flour crumbs. Even if your Roti Maker is unused for some time, you should still carry out cleanliness at least once a month. When talking about the rest of the pans and bowls, you have to perform cleaning once a week minimally.
How to perform regular/weekly cleaning of your modern Roti Maker?
- Get started with the upper lid and clean it gently but thoroughly.
- Clean the front of the lid with a soft brush rather than an old rough piece of clothing.
- Depending on how dirty or dusty it is, you can make use of top-rack dishwasher accordingly.
- Now, turn it and clean water and oil slots with a sponge or a clean cloth.
- Do not forget to wash the sponge or cloth properly before using it for other parts.
- Now, it is time to clean sweeper or roller.
- Please note that you must use the machine until all the components are completely dry.
- After you have done your cleaning job, it is recommended that you use a dry cloth and wipe it.
Well, you’ve learned how to clean Roti Maker, that’s great. The use of Roti Makers is not limited to make round and fluffy rotis, puris, and parathas; they are effortless to clean due to their nonstick features. That’s why the utilization of Roti Makers is gaining widespread public acceptance by Indians all over the world.